Hello,

I am facing an issue with Enventor on Windows which leads Enventor to crash
immediately with a segmentation fault at launch. The error tracked by GDB is in
the following assignement in enventor/src/lib/auto_comp.c
(https://git.enlightenment.org/tools/enventor.git/tree/src/lib/auto_comp.c) :
   ad->init_thread = ecore_thread_run(init_thread_cb, init_thread_end_cb,
                                      init_thread_cancel_cb, ad);

We found out that this segmentation fault is due to the type Eina_Thread being
defined by a unsigned long int which on Windows seems to have an unsuffisant
size. The reason is that Windows uses the LLP64 data models as described on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/64-bit_computing#64-bit_data_models.

There would be two solutions to correct this problem. One would be to define
Eina_Thread as unsigned long long int for Win32 exclusively, or we could use a
standard integer type as uint64_t.
I would like to have your opinion about this and what would be the best
solution to adopt.

Regards,
Michelle LE GRAND