We are proud to introduce Erigo - the EFL GUI builder.
Now you can easily build GUIs by using drag and drop with Elementary
widgets. We currently support C, but support for languages is easy to
add, and contributions are welcomed!
It also supports Edje, swallow objects and can simulate real behaviour
without on-the-fly. Btw, the Erigo UI was created using Erigo itself!

It's still under heavy development, you should most likely use master to
get the latest features and fixes. However, we do release stable
snapshots, so if you'd like to use them, just refer to the latest tag on
git, at the moment it's v0.9.0.

Brace yourself for unexpected crashes, save your work often and please
report issues as you encounter them. Also we would love to hear about
your experience using it and suggestions on how we can improve it.

Repo:
https://git.enlightenment.org/tools/erigo.git/

Detailed information is available at wiki page:
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/projects/gui_builder/

and YouTube playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLal8LrkIgqzHrmHm0IBDT6s_Y7uVctR6r

Yakov