On 22/01/15 09:58, Davide Andreoli wrote:

>> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:02 PM, Davide Andreoli
>> <d...@gurumeditation.it> wrote:
>>> and new api's in feature freeze time?
>>
>> This one is not an new API. The error message, we were seeing, was due
>> to the fact that elm_image only partially implemented the redirection
>> of Edje_Object leading to unimplemented call that resulted in previous
>> issue. This solve that. The implementation is pretty straight forward
>> and seems ok to me.
>>

> Ok, thanks for the explanation and sorry for bother then.
>
> All this Eo stuff is still not really clear to me... doesn't the added
> 4 "implements" result in eo to autogenerate 4 new legacy functions?
> elm_image_size_min_get(...)
> elm_image_size_min_set(...)
> etc..

I haven't looked at the patch, so I can't comment on the specific
details of this case, but just to clarify:
Adding "implements" does *not* create the functions as you've described.
However, adding implements is almost as much as adding an API as
anything else (depending on the case). You are saying "you can now call
this function on this object". If you could have called it on the object
before (i.e a parent implemented), it's not really an API addition, but
if it's new to your inheritance tree, it's an API addition.

--
Tom.