Not to hijack the thread - but have the configuration segfaults been
resolved in 1.13? They where really bad in the beta2 tars I tried and there
hasn't been much activity in the phab ticket I opened ->
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2072

~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
My Projects on GitHub <https://github.com/JeffHoogland>