Hey Yakov!

Thank you for your help! It was very helpful!

The first version of Erigo package is ready but, I don't think it is
usable. I still did not have used it [Erigo], I'm just trying to
package it.

You can install it in Ubuntu 14.10, by running:

1- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:martinx/enlightenment ; sudo apt-get update
2- sudo apt-get install erigo

That's it!

Nevertheless, it is just a "draft-package" but, erigo binary is there.
Probably, this package doesn't have everything that Erigo expects
(missing files? I think yes)... I'm not sure if the Debian packaging
system was able to automatically catch everything out from the Erigo
"make install" process.

Let me know if you like it! I can work more on it, to make it 100%
useful. If you really think it is cool!   :-D

To rebuild Erigo package, you just need to run:

1- sudo apt-get build-dep erigo
2- mkdir ~/erigo ; cd ~/erigo
3- apt-get source erigo
4- cd erigo-0.9.1