Hello,

Tested with Python 2.7.9, efl-1.12.2, py27-efl-1.12.0 on FreeBSD 10.1
(PCBSD).

Overall impressions - fast, really fast, perfectly integrated in
Enlightenment.
The only bug I've seen - no 'Edit' icon displayed (tested with several
themes, Gnome too). Did not find any solution now.

The improvements I would like to see ASAP:
- settings should be restored on startup (even if there is only 'Line
numbers' as options);
- line numbers should be shown with different text style than the main
text (for example - size-1, italic);
- text style in the main window should be modifiable, at least the text
size;
- it is really important to have a popup menu with 'copy/paste' options
on mouse right click - editing with keyboard only in not comfortable.

It was not simple for 'non-python' user to understand how to integrate
elmextensions into ePad install. I would appreciate some words in readme
about the subject. Is it possible to prepare a compiled version style
'unzip and click? ;)

Thanks for your work!

Best regards,
Peter