Hi to all,

I am working on sources of older package for PCB design ( "PCB", part of
gEDA).

I'm currently throwing all accumulated garabage and cruft out and I'm
trying to find lean and mean libvraries to implement needed functionalities.

One of those is 2D graphic, mainly vector ops ( lines, polygons, sircle
or arc here and there  etc).

If I could throw gtk+ out and use Elementary + EFL instead, evas looks
like it could fit the bill for drawing, so I could throw out Cairo etc.

But documentation for Evas seems awfully thin.

Is there something more on that subject ?

Branko