I think that navigation by part of widget is a wrong. Focus should to jump from
widget to widget.
If you want to navigate by widget part need to use the key binding. Now you
need to press the TAB
3 times for move focus from spinner to next widget, it's really difficult
(uncomfortably) to use.

Viacheslav Reutskyi