Just two suggestions.

When I plug an external volume its icon appears on my desktop on the
upper left corner, which is fine, and when I plug in a second one its
icon is placed at the right hand side of the first. Since usually
monitors are rectangular, with more space at left and right sides than
at top and bottom, wouldn't it be better if new icons were placed under
the previous? Or at least to have an option to choose from :)

Also, when I open the file plugin of evry I get an empty view, then i
type a slash and I'm in the root dir. I think the user would expect to
have the root dir as the first view, or at least his home dir, or
whatever view is not an empty one.

--
Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)