I'm sure I am missing something really simple here, but for whatever reason
this image refuses to display for me when I add it to a box.

When I comment out the box code and add the image directly to the window,
it displays properly. When I pack the image into the box and add the box to
the window, no image is displayed.

Source code:
https://github.com/JeffHoogland/elm-tutorials/blob/master/tut2-displaying-images/ex4-displayselected.py

Any idea what I am doing wrong?