Hey guys,

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Thanks to everyone who already had a look at these. Updated list below.
>
> Phab issues:
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2129 EFL/ELM 1.13+ cause E19.X to
> segfault when changing themes
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2285 Edje_CC does not handle nbsp
> properly on arm / remove nbsp in whitespace from flipselector.edc
> causing build issues with edje-cc
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2022 list uses hardcoded part names and
> restricts all usage to these parts
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2192 object key bindings do not function
> logically or safely
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2042 evas_object_geometry_get called on
> elm_ctxpopup object always returns width and height equals to 0.
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T1973 window INLINE_IMAGE cannot be used
> on its own canvas
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2262 Spinner widgets bugs out when Enter
> key is pressed in the edit entry
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2088 Elementary Entry screams about
> "non-shareable string"
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2084 Genlist segs
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2337 Photocam rotate/flip is broken
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2338 evas/elm Image rotation/flip broken
> with GL engine
>

> Coverity issues (only the ones with high impact on efl and elm) High
> mostly covers leaks and memory errors.
> A list with all of them should be behind this link:
> https://scan6.coverity.com:8443/reports.htm#v17029/p10304
> CID 1294558 eolian_cxx
> CID 1294210 ector
> CID 1288924 emile
> CID 1288923 emile
> CID 1288921 eet_cipher
> CID 1288920 eet_cipher
> CID 1288919 emile
> CID 1288918 emile
> CID 1267458 edje_pick
> CID 1256115 ecore_x_xi2
> CID 1255640 elocation
> CID 1255638 elocation
> CID 1255635 elocation

Today I fixed some obvious warnings from clang, and left some of the less
obvious stuff still there to warn about bad stuff.

I don't think there's anything risky in those changes but spank me hard if
I messed up somewhere.

So yeah, sorry for the commit dump but branch merges aren't that nice,
really... (no git show, etc...)

- edje_edit defines Eina_Error stuff but does not use them
  (the error definitions are necessary for ABI compatibility)

- some things had comments so I kept them around

- Ecore_IMF_Device_[Sub]Class (since 1.14) is just a redefinition of
  Evas_Device_[Sub]Class (since 1.8). It would be nice to merge them
  if that is possible, but I don't think ecore-imf depends on evas.

- evas_software_xlib_{swapbuf,outbuf}_flush are called with an invalid
  argument. (See T2347)

This should reduce the number of clang issues from 243 (Jenkins) to
about 15 (local build).

Best regards,

--
Jean-Philippe André