From: "ChunEon Park"<her...@naver.com>
To: "Enlightenment developer
list"<enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
<dltkdgus1...@gmail.com>;
Sent: 2015-06-26 (금) 12:02:52
Subject: Re: [E-devel] Commit access

+1

------------------------------------
-Regards, Hermet-

-----Original Message-----
From: "Cedric BAIL"<cedric.b...@free.fr>
To: "e-devel"<enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>;
<dltkdgus1...@gmail.com>;
Sent: 2015-06-26 (금) 01:45:49
Subject: [E-devel] Commit access

Hello,

I would like to propose Sanghyeon Lee to receive commit access. He has
been doing some great work on reviewing incoming patch on genlist and
gengrid. You can look at his work on phab. He is the closest we have
from an elementary genlist maintainer at this stage and we seriously
need someone to take a good care of his patch. I am relying on him
already to do the review on genlist/gengrid related patch on phab and
trust his opinion.
  Does anyone have a different opinion ?

Have fun,
--