Hello.

On 24/07/15 12:41, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> We are only a few days away from beta3. Time to get a small list with
> items ready we want to get fixed before 1.15 gets out.
>
> This comes up from my personal run through phab. Might be misguided,
> wrong or I might even had forgotten something.
> Speak up if that is the case.
>
> Please have a look at the following and see if you can help to fix them.
>
> Phab show stopper:
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2480 Gengrid is broken when scrolling fast
>
> Phab high:
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2584 100%CPU, spinning in
> eina_list_data_find_list
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2580 crashes when alt-tabbing
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2551 Genlist crashes on clearing items
> in "selected" callback.
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2395 E19 black screens with custom theme
> with EFL/Elementary 1.13+
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2390 Elementary.h includes Evas_GL.h
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2285 Edje_CC does not handle nbsp
> properly on arm / remove nbsp in whitespace from flipselector.edc
> causing build issues with edje-cc
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2042 evas_object_geometry_get called on
> elm_ctxpopup object always returns width and height equals to 0.
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T1973 window INLINE_IMAGE cannot be used
> on its own canvas
> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T1905 E-git with elf-git crashes on
> showing settings windows or resizing windows
>
> Coverity high impact:
> TBD as Coverity scan is down for maintenance right now. I will compile a
> list with issues once it is back and reply here.

For Elementary I found one marked as high impact. A resource leak in an
error path which I just fixed.

For EFLthere have been three high impact items. Two of which are in
short living programs like edje_cc and edje_pick. The third one was
again a resource leak in an error path which I fixed as well.

This leaves no high impact item realted to the release open for now.
There are still enough coverity issues that one could argue to have a
look. Start with your own code.

regards
Stefan Schmidt