Davide Andreoli ha scritto il 15/11/2015 alle 12:14:

> First: I highly suggest to always build from tarballs, to not have to
> bother with cython at all.

I understand this, but my script do update git and build all I need, so
I would prefer to not make it also download every time a new tarball
from some repo.

> I don't of a "fast" a way to install 2 different cython, if not playing
> with your python path.

Yeah, indeed I was wrong. At that time I didn't have two different
cython, I rather had a single cython in /opt/e17 and tuned my python
path. Here is the thread I was looking for:
http://sourceforge.net/p/enlightenment/mailman/enlightenment-devel/thread/CAA65Se-wD8xqk84LGrFfHM%3Dn7m0Spi3ZmnxB8Uv-EqSHgxOnJg%40mail.gmail.com/#msg30794055

I'm doing the same now, thanks :)

--
Massimo Maiurana