I sent an email before finishing writing by mistake. Sorry for annoying you
often.

The next link contains a prototype version of size class.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2849
https://phab.enlightenment.org/D3329

If you think that this is worth to be made, I will make it further to be
usable in real.

Thanks always for your kind comment.

Regards,
conr2d