I am trying to bring edje box and table to elm.box and elm.table to provide
more features.

Unlike table, each box can have its own layout function, so there are
several issues to adopt edje box at once. So, if there are not significant
differences between evas box layouts (builtin edje box uses them) and elm
box layout, using evas box layouts seems a good choice. By doing that, box
behaviors will be consistent along with evas, edje and elementary. (at this
moment, evas = edje != elm)

BTW, even though we don't make them same, I found that something weird in
evas box behavior. Look at this picture. http://imgur.com/zYk0HjF

Let's assume that there is an evas box which has three items.
The layout function of box is "evas_object_box_layout_horizontal", and
three items are evas rectangles having size hint min width 50px. (Items can
be something different, for example, elm.button) The second and third
item's horizontal weight is EVAS_HINT_EXPAND(1.0). The first one's is 0.

I expected that size hint min width of box would be 150px. (3 * 50px)
However, evas box layout ignores expanded item's size hint min, so expanded
items will become smaller because box doesn't have min size including them.

I think that boxes' behaviors can be different, but size hint min value of
items should be guaranteed except that box is resized forcibly smaller than
its own min size.
What do you think of this? Is this a normal behavior for evas box?

Regards,
conr2d