On 04/01/2016 11:57 PM, Andreas Volz wrote:
> Am Fri, 1 Apr 2016 13:07:44 +0100 schrieb Tom Hacohen:
>
>> On 01/04/16 13:02, Andreas Volz wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> could you tell me where the packaging/debian stuff is in the new GIT
>>> structure?
>>>
>>> https://svn.enlightenment.org/svn/e/trunk/packaging/debian/
>>>
>>> regards
>>>    Andreas
>>>

>> Nowhere.
>
> Ok, short answer. :-)
>
> I assume package maintainers have moved their old package spec to
> launchpad or where ever. I'll do the same for my stuff. Thanks.
>
> regards
>   Andreas

Well the reality is knowone has been actively working on Debian support
in the last few years, well until recently. Pretty much all distro
packaging stuff is sitting in the respective distro's areas arch could
be an exception. I haven't checked the rpm spec files in the e git repos
for a long time so I have no idea how close they are to correct. If you
need a reference point, all openSUSE's are here
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/X11:Enlightenment:Factory you
might be able to pull deps or configure flags from there or reference
against them anyway.

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adeliade Australia, UTC+10:30