Looks interesting, I have a couple of questions.

On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 11:18:46 -0700 Chris Michael
<cpmich...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:

> devilhorns pushed a commit to branch master.
>
> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?id=f20eb4eba7321cfc6907bdcc2e3baca16066be2a
>
> commit f20eb4eba7321cfc6907bdcc2e3baca16066be2a
> Merge: c23a61a 43360ca
> Author: Chris Michael <cpmich...@osg.samsung.com>
> Date:   Wed Apr 13 14:16:39 2016 -0400
>
>     Merge branch 'devs/devilhorns/elput'
>
>     The elput library is an efl abstraction for the libinput library
> which can be used by various other subsystems (ecore_fb, ecore_drm,
> etc) to handle interfacing with libinput without having to duplicate
> the code in each subsystem.
>
>     Elput currently uses systemd-logind by default to open/close input
>     devices, but has the ability for other methods (direct opening)
> to be easily added through the Manager implementation.

Does this mean that in future, we might be able to build Wayland
support without any systemd dependencies?  Choice is good.

Secondly, does this mean that we can get rid of the horrid string
matching that handling keyboard events currently needs?  Using shared
strings for instance would be a major improvement at least.