Cedric BAIL ha scritto il 18/04/2016 alle 20:03:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 9:02 AM, Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> maxerba pushed a commit to branch master.
>>
>> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?id=1700e62c16a0f990899c4d7cb8b4182e383f63ce
>>
>> commit 1700e62c16a0f990899c4d7cb8b4182e383f63ce
>> Author: maxerba <maiur...@gmail.com>
>> Date:   Mon Apr 18 14:18:00 2016 +0200
>>
>>     Fix Makevars and update all pos'
>>
>>     In the elementary tree all translatable messages are enclosed in a E_()
>> macro, and since this macro was undefined in Makevars all massages was not
>> included in catalog.
>>     If some coder think that the E domain is useless, or deprecated or
>> whatever, please remove it and update all source files accordingly.
>
> Thanks for looking into this. I suspected something was going on, but
> I haven't had time to look at it.

Indeed po files were too tiny to be good, but I haven't gitpulled my
local repo since the elementary integration so I realized it just now.

File positions in all po files are still redundant, as there are new
positions mixed with old positions, but at next po update this will
automatically get addressed. It's not possibile to do it now as gettext
doesn't update files that are already up to date. However it is just a
cosmetic issue, it doesn't affect the building process in any way :)

--
Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)