On 05/10/2016 05:24 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On 10/05/16 03:23, Simon Lees wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> One of the joys of a rolling distro is sometimes stuff breaks, this week
>> efl no longer builds against the latest libbullet (bullet3-2.83.7) with
>> the following error:
>>
>> [  347s] In file included from lib/ephysics/ephysics_camera.cpp:7:0:
>> [  347s] lib/ephysics/ephysics_private.h:11:70: fatal error:
>> BulletSoftBody/btSoftBodyRigidBodyCollisionConfiguration.h: No such file
>> or directory
>> [  347s] compilation terminated.
>>
>> The full build log is available from
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/openSUSE:Factory/efl/standard/x86_64
>>

> Just as a short summary what I wrote on IRC. The header in question is
> still in the 2.83 tarball. Not sure if they stopped shipping it, but I
> remember that there have been problems with bullet before when people
> installed it manually. IIRC they had two build systems in their tree but
> only one did install all the needed headers. Maybe that is the case for
> the SUSE package?
>
> regards
> Stefan Schmidt

Turns out the libbullet people broke there .pc file, when building with
a prefix flag the CFlags ended up with -I/usr/usr/include/bullet

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30