Hello.

loaders and players thus the coverage is not growing as we would like to.
o A pretty normal rush things in before merge window closes week I would
say.

This should give everyone an overview over what has happened in the last
week on the QA front. The numbers in parentheses reflect the values from
last week to give you a trend.

CI:
o Overall build statistic: 10.77% (13.23%) failed.
https://build.enlightenment.org/

Unit tests:
o 773 (744) unit tests for efl

Coverage:
o EFL total coverage is at 27.3% (27.2%) lines, 32.7% (32.6%) functions
and 21.5% (21.4%) branches
https://build.enlightenment.org/view/Test%20Coverage/

Coverity:
o EFL: Outstanding defects 132 (124) with a density of 0.13 (0.12)
o Enlightenment: Outstanding defects 0 (0) with a density of 0 (0)
o Terminology: Outstanding defects 2 (0) with a density of 0.02 (0)
o Rage: Outstanding defects 0 (0) with a density of 0 (0)

Phab:
o Total bug count: 912 (903)
https://phab.enlightenment.org/maniphest/report/burn/
o Pending patch reviews: 126 (124)