Le jeudi 09 juin 2016 à 16:53 -0700, Tim Bird a écrit :
> Hi EFL devs...
>
> I am a newbie to EFL development.  I'm trying to write a little test
> program for EFL, and wanted to test out elemines as an example of
> some of
> the techniques.
> However, I ran into some problems.
>
> I am running EFL 17 on Ubuntu 14.04.  I cloned elemines from
> https://git.enlightenment.org/games/elemines.git
> and was able to get it built.
Please use a stable release before reporting bugs. The git version is
not supposed to work at any time. The last release of elemines could be
find here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/elemines/files/0.2.3/ It's
a bit old but should run fine.
You'll need elementary and etrophy. If your distro doesn't provide it,
you will have to compile them yourself. Putting them in /usr/local/lib
is normally not an issue as this path is normally already in your
/etc/ld.so.conf. You maybe just forgot to launch ldconfig.
Kind regards,

Jérôme Pinot
http://ngc891.blogdns.net