Hi all,

I've pushed my WIP to a branch devs/barbieri/ecore-con-eoify, see:

https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?h=devs/barbieri/ecore-con-eoify&id=35bab5c64a6c928121202697221ecebf4b606659

It does compile, but of course doesn't work given the implementation
is mostly stub (and the goal at the moment is only to define the look
& feel of the API).

As requested by Tom, I've sent an example of usage (just server at the moment):

https://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/diff/src/examples/ecore/efl_net_server_tcp.c?h=devs/barbieri/ecore-con-eoify&id=35bab5c64a6c928121202697221ecebf4b606659

The client API will be different only to create the socket (using a
"dialer" instead of receiving them from a server event). After the
socket/connection is established, the code is the same.

Changes since last version:

 - removed Eina.Blob and Eina.Binbuf to avoid side discussions;

 - client was renamed to follow "Go" term: "Dialer". It's a new term
and may avoid confusion (if called "client", is it a client connected
to a server at server side -- as Ecore_Con_Client, or the connecting
peer?)

 - added adopt(fd) to Efl.Net.Socket and Efl.Net.Server, should be
usable when fd was created elsewhere, like systemd or different
libraries.

 - addresses are all strings now. Dialer provides a 'resolved' event.

 - removed the "type" enum, each specific class (ie:
Efl.Net.Socket.TCP) will create the correct fd. There are flags
property to specify whatever else (like: tcp_cork and tcp_nodelay),
which will result in setsockopt().

 - added close() method and closed event;

 - added timedout event;

 - classes and mixin for real, passes eolian and generates proper code.

I'm keeping "Efl.Net" to easily separate previous Eo attempt
("Efl.Network"). We can rename when we're ready.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri