Hey there,

Sorry it took me so long to get to this one. I've been dealing with
other things, and every time I got back to this I had more clashes and
hell. I'm finally at a stage I can merge most of it, so I'm happy,
though I have one question before I push.

At the moment I changed it as follows:
Eo.Base -> Efl.Object
Eo.Override -> Efl.Object.Override

I'm quite OK with this change. The problem comes with the actual
functions. At the moment they are:

efl_ref()
efl_add()
efl_del()
efl_finalize()
efl_name_set()
efl_parent_get()

Are we fine with these names, or should they be:

efl_object_ref()
efl_object_parent_get()

What do you prefer?

I'm quite OK with the former, but would rather not rewrite the whole of
EFL twice. :)

Please let me know, I'd like to push it in the next 24hrs to avoid
further clashes.

Thanks,
Tom.