On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 7:08 AM, Tom Hacohen <t...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> On 16/08/16 04:38, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>> it seems at the end was a missing "#define ..._PROTECTED" in the .c
>> file that includes the generated .eo.c.
>>
>> I wonder: shouldn't the generated .eo.c write:
>> #ifndef ..._PROTECTED
>> #define ..._PROTECTED
>> #endif
>>

> No. The .eo.c should be included at the end of the .c file and the .eo.h
> is at the beginning. You need to define the protected before the .h.

what about one of these in the .eo.c:

1 - define the methods and maybe warn the user (would help me)
#ifndef .._PROTECTED
// replicate all methods locally to avoid issues
#warning "you should define ..._PROTECTED before including .eo.c"
EAPI ... methods...()
#endif

2 - fail
#ifndef ..._PROTECTED
#error "Your class/interface/mixin declares @protected methods, you
must define ..._PROTECTED before including .eo.c otherwise it won't
work"
#endif

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri