There is an annoying issue that I found in rage from some months ago but
I've always forgot to report it here, sorry :(

There are cases where rage_thumb just go crazy, spawns several
processes, eats up the cpu and reamins active even if I close rage, so I
have to "killal -9 rage_thumb". Tipically it happens if I navigate the
movie clicking with the mouse in the progress bar, so in order to avoid
it I use to navigate via arrow keys.

Thanks
Massimo

--