Hi Cedric,

Great list thanks :)

Along with all the breaking changes I thought I would throw a suggestion
into the mix...
How about we move non-core Elementary widgets out to an elm_extra library
not in main efl? There is so much in there that we are struggling to add
important stuff like tabs etc. If we could maintain a little less as a core
group this might be the time?
Also new widgets could start here rather than in efl...

Cheers,
Andy