Hello.

On 01/11/16 20:21, Stephen okra Houston wrote:
> okra pushed a commit to branch master.
>
> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/commit/?id=722ef6442630a5598bec8ec55bb3d309518f7440
>
> commit 722ef6442630a5598bec8ec55bb3d309518f7440
> Merge: 7304758 4d86c98
> Author: Stephen okra Houston <smhousto...@gmail.com>
> Date:   Tue Nov 1 13:28:33 2016 -0500
>
>     Merge branch 'master' of
> git+ssh://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment

Let me remind you that we do not do merges. The only exception is fast
forward merge commits for a bigger patch series. This merge commit needs
to have a good commit message describing the whole series though.

To me this looks more as if you merge a branch you worked in into master
without rebasing. Please avoid this in the future.

regards
Stefan Schmidt