On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 3:20 AM, Hermet Park <her...@hermet.pe.kr> wrote:
> Eina_Rectangle  => A data structure.
> Evas_Rectangle => A drawing primitive.
>
> Sorry, but I thought rect is a bit digressed to this topic.
>
> I'm not a negative even though path is not going in Eina.
>
> But let's consider more realitic position.
>
> I think path is unlike to an interface but it's more to be an individual data
> set.
>
> And efl_gfx_shape is likely to depend on this.
>
> If you agree that it could be an interface, then efl_gfx_path may be also
> fine.

I think I can see use case for an efl_gfx_path and have efl_gfx_shape
inherit from it. Could be useful to define a path for example for the
icon size while mimicking engage effect.

> but not in ector/evas because efl interface is lower than them.

Especially because both ector/evas and even elementary need to be able
to see that interface. So it makes sense in efl_gfx interface
namespace.

Cedric

Cedric BAIL