Hello.

We finally brought some of the pieces together and put our generated EO
API documentation into the docs section of our main dokuwiki website:

https://www.enlightenment.org/docs/efl/auto/reference

What you can see there is what we currently have in tree. Updates are
done manually by me right now and I will keep doing this for a while
until this all gets more stable.

For the main documentation component (properties, methods, events, etc)
description we want to keep it in the eo fils in the EFL git tree
itself. For further going docs we want to leverage the dokuwiki
infrastructure which should also lower the entrance barrier for people
wanting to contribute to docs.

We need to see how this will all work out in practice. This is not a
fully completed solution yet so bear with us if there might be problems.
Let us know about it though :)

Thanks to Raster, Tom and Daniel for hashing out the initial plans for
this and Daniel for doing all the generator and eolian work this builds on.

regards
Stefan Schmidt