Hello.

On 02/12/16 17:51, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> barbieri pushed a commit to branch master.
>
> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?id=04450c4ee03fd20271ec4f911667acea10ba1375
>
> commit 04450c4ee03fd20271ec4f911667acea10ba1375
> Author: Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbi...@profusion.mobi>
> Date:   Fri Dec 2 14:49:06 2016 -0200
>
>     eo: if EO_DEBUG, check if efl_super() object 'isa' the given class.
>
>     A common error is to copy & paste efl_super() calls and forget to fix
>     the class. If usin EO_DEBUG, then use efl_isa() to error.
> ---

Git bisect pointed me to this commit as the beginning from failed tests
in the eo test suite. In this case tests/eo/test_function_overrides

I have seen other eo tests failing as well but they seemt o come from
later changes so it would be a nested git bisect which I'm not motivated
to do on a Monday morning. :)

On current HEAD I see the following EO tests failing here and on Jenkins:

FAIL: tests/eo/test_function_overrides
FAIL: tests/eo/eo_suite
FAIL: tests/eo/eo_suite_add_fallback

Gustavo, please run make check and fix the recent additions to make sure
the EO test suite passes. Thanks.

regards
Stefan Schmidt