Happy new year happy new theme discovery!
Extra is a website and app that aims to help people discover quality themes
that are going to work with the latest version of Enlightenment.

Designed for themes that support E21 and up http://extra.enlightenment.org is
a curated selection of quality themes, backgrounds and more in the future
that will add to the Enlightenment experience. The site is generated from
git and is pretty simple for now but can be added to over time. If you have
a favourite theme that is not on there let me know and we can get it sorted
:).

Additionally we have a client app at git://
git.enlightenment.org/apps/extra.git that connects to the website API to
allow easy browse and installation from the desktop. This currently is just
for themes but should also extend to desktop and other things in the future.

I know that there are other sites out there for sharing themes and
backgrounds etc but it seemed time to break from the "E17" label and make a
site that was better with current compatibility. The theme API should now
be compatible going forward so it is expected that eeverything on the extra
site will work with any Enlightenment 21 forward and any EFL from 1.18 on.

At this stage I would really like folk to give it a shot and send their
feedback and suggestions. Thanks so much to beber, bu5hm4n and others who
helped get the app to this point.

Have a great day,
Andy
--