On 02/01/2017 09:24 PM, ani...@astier.eu wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 01, 2017 at 02:48:27PM +1030, Simon Lees wrote:
>>
>> On openSUSE atleast you can just install then uninstall efl-devel this
>> will pull in all the deps automatically as the packages are kept up to
>> date.  Alternately the current list is available here,
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/X11:Enlightenment:Factory/efl/efl.spec?expand=1
>>

>> Cheers
>> --
>>
>> Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net
>

> Thanks Simon, great job on the packaging. It's true that in your case
> "zypper si -d efl-devel" would be sufficient for the published version,
> but what about git? What if a dev/CI wants to test that the current
> git master or branch it still builds on openSUSE, but doesn't run
> openSUSE? My goal was also to automate this properly.

The openSUSE build service commandline interface "osc" is available on
several distro's so that + a spec file can be used to build for openSUSE
+ Fedora (maybe even debian and arch if we try hard enough) on one of
several distros.

There is a X11:Enlightenment:Nightly repo that needs some work (I might
do some tomorrow), the seemingly likely adoption of cmake makes it
likely that i'll fix it the easy way. Anyway that repo will have regular
git builds again hopefully soon.

> Of course, since dependencies aren't really modified everyday, it's a
> bit of a niche usecase. That's why I was asking for feedback before
> going further :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Anisse

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30