Hi Mickey,

I actually picked up from you the maintenance of efvala for some time,
but I eventually gave up as at that time API breaks alone took more
time than the amount I had available to work on this.

It's been a long time since I last used/worked on these bindings, so
my memory is not that good now. As far as I remember, I initially did
some work in a gitorious repository (which I think became lost when
gitorious was brought down). After that, I think the bindings were
merged into the enlightenment repository at that time. See the
following commit introducing it [1] and the history around it [2].

Together with that, I wrote some simple applications to use the
bindings, such as emtooth (version 2, firs version was written in C),
etalk (telepathy client) and erocks (gstreamer player afair). Most of
them are not really high quality code, as my architecture/programming
skills at that time were not impressive. Some of them were also lost
during gitorious fall, but I think recently re-pushed some of them
into github from what I could find in my hard drive.

The status of EFL nowadays is far better than a few years ago, and as
far as I know there's a lot more tools to support bindings generation
(eolian and such). That together with a good stable API as we see
nowadays will make it far more easier to maintain and develop in case
somebody wants to take over.

[1]
https://github.com/kakaroto/e17/commit/f208fa3af597a9406efd57858d6241c67e023e2d
[2]