On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 2:29 PM, Daniel Kolesa <dan...@octaforge.org> wrote:
> q66 pushed a commit to branch master.
>
> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/commit/?id=967af33da2d778afbcc7e21fc515728a2c0e0ea6
>
> commit 967af33da2d778afbcc7e21fc515728a2c0e0ea6
> Author: Daniel Kolesa <d.kol...@osg.samsung.com>
> Date:   Wed Feb 22 15:54:36 2017 +0100
>
>     docgen: more useful function listings in class pages
>
>     Now there are C signatures visible.

MANY THANKS :-)

> +    build_functable(f, "Methods", cl, meths, false)
> +    build_functable(f, "Properties", cl, props, false)
> +    build_functable(f, "Overridden Methods", cl, methos, true)
> +    build_functable(f, "Overridden Properties", cl, propos, true)

but I still don't know what's useful in segmenting "Overridden
methods" and "Overridden Properties", simply list them alongside
regular methods... if you wish you can mark them in the comments or
name as such (this information should be irrelevant to documentation
user).

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri