Hello.

Here is an update on this. Some problems have already been handled but
we also got reports on others things that do not work.

Phab show stopper:
------------------

session recovery broken
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5005

efl 1.19.0-beta2 render is broke on MacOS
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5210

evas internal layer deletion is broken (regression)
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5201

Phab high:
----------
text evas_object_textblock_size_formatted_get in case of RTL text
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4414

genlist crashes
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4403

elm_genlist_item_show() API seems not consistent.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4854

Promise problem
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5149

Ecore evas not ignore events properly
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4700

edje_decc cannot decode old theme files.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5056

Handle key mappings with Mode_switch again
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5010

efl core dumps in eolian_gen with debug profle enabled
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4891

efreetd keeps being launched indefinitely on Windows
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T4523

ecore_con_local not working on Windows
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3758

3. Color Selector Scale broken
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3619

Bug: Edc with textblock inside scroller not resizing properly.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T3069

image preloading broken in some cases
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T5200

Coverity high impact:
---------------------
1367503 Resource leak in evas_module.c

ABI/API report:
o Still waiting for more people to review it
o Still waiting for people to give feedback on the comments I made
o Rename emile_image_register
o Edje and Evas seat API should be exposed to legacy and not eo only?
o Object or nor object in name? ecore_evas_cursor_device_get vs
ecore_evas_object_cursor_device_set
o Removed legacy API in evas_output_engine

regards
Stefan Schmidt