btw, not a big deal but I would like the following warning (displayed
in my project because i've added a lot of warning flags) to be fixed
before release :

In file included from
D:/msys2/opt/efl_i686/include/elementary-1/elm_sys_notify.h:12:0,
                 from
D:/msys2/opt/efl_i686/include/elementary-1/Elementary.h:151,
                 from src/bin/etui_settings_elm.c:22:
D:/msys2/opt/efl_i686/include/elementary-1/elm_sys_notify.eo.legacy.h:112:1:
warning: function declaration isn't a prototype [-Wstrict-prototypes]
 EAPI Elm_Sys_Notify *elm_sys_notify_singleton_get();
 ^

just adding a void as argument, like all the functions without
arguments in the efl

thank you

Vincent