Hi,

Hot off the heels of the EFL 1.19 release I'd like to get the next Edi
release rolling. I have created a beta and would love whatever feedback
people have time to offer.

The link is here and the release notes are below:

https://download.enlightenment.org/rel/apps/edi/edi-0.5.0-beta1.tar.gz

=======
Edi 0.5
=======

Features:

  * Add support for compile command databases with clang
  * Add Undo/Redo support
  * Add support for basic python projects
  * Syntax highlighting support now includes python
  * Add inline documentation lookup using libclang
  * Add code autosuggest using libclang
  * Add wrap-around in search
  * Add double click to expand/contract in the file panel
  * Add delete and open directory in terminal menu options in file panel
  * Add a TODO/FIXME listing panel
  * Add search in project

Bug fixes:

  * Fix issues with OpenBSD
  * filepanel: Don't filter folders when searching for files
  * Fix duplicate files in file listing panel
  * Reset search term when activating search
  * Improve portability of project creation
  * Add pkgbuild support for libedi
  * Fix tab bar to be more like tabs
  * Fix various stability issues

-----

A huge shoutout to all the help I got from Yohoho, netstar and okra in
crafting this big step up from the 0.4 release.
Thanks for any test notes and bug reports :)
Happy Easter,

Andy
--
http://andywilliams.me