Hello.

On 04/21/2017 08:49 AM, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Venue is confirmed for 30 people. When you guys make your bookings can
> you kindly email me off list so I can start a list. If we end up with
> more  then 30 people i will need to inform the venue to ensure they have
> enough passwords for the wifi for those that will be attending.

I started our usual wiki page for the EDDs now which includes a vote to
register for the event. This will keep track of the number of attendees.

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/events/enlightenment_developer_days_2017/

> Also if you have questions regard hotels do let me know and I can help
> you find a hotel.

Feel free to add these to the accommodation section of the page.

> Looking forward to meeting you guys and hosting the development weekend
> in Sunny and hot Malta.

Thanks for organizing the venue!

regards
Stefan Schmidt