Try the following apache config in your directory directive, or .htaccess
file:

BrowserMatchNoCase Baiduspider botblock
BrowserMatchNoCase Semrushbot botblock
BrowserMatchNoCase Ahrefsbot botblock
Order Deny,Allow
Deny from env=botblock

 Should block those specific bots, while allowing others to use http.  It
could take a few weeks before the bots realise you've made a change to your
robots.txt .

 Cheers,
 davek