Hello,

Off the top of my head: upon creating the elm_code widget, store the result
of 'elm_code_widget_font_get' as your "default font". Then, reverting is
just doing 'elm_code_widget_font_set' with the stored "default font".

As a side note: I am not sure elm_code_widget utilizes the theme for fonts.

-herdsman