On 05/16/2017 10:17 PM, Al Poole wrote:
> Don't laugh!!!
>
> Here:
>
> https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/display.php?image=e-591af47330ac05.05652499.jpg
>
> :D

My main problem with it is not the paint skills, its that when I read
IRC its like reading a editor or terminal and I want to be able to see
as many lines of talk as possible which is why I prefer the channels and
user list to the size so the talk gets as much height as possible.

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30