Hello.

[You gmail screwed up the mail quoting :)]

On 05/19/2017 04:10 PM, Cedric BAIL wrote:
> On May 19, 2017 01:34, "Stefan Schmidt" <ste...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> I just uploaded the pre-release tarballs for 1.19.1.
>
> If I hear nothing problematic within the next 72 hours, I will do the
> final release on Monday.
>

> I have pushed a patch on master for reproducible build, maybe we want that
> on branches too ? What's your opinion ?

You mean the the change you did to the poor hamster, or something else?

I'm ok with getting the hamster change in for 1.19.2 if that helps. The
edje_program name change I did is still pending testing. These are the
only two ones connected to reproducible builds I know of so far.

regards
Stefan Schmidt