Hey vincent,

Your project looks nice indeed... thinking of this profiling + chart,
one thing that comes to my mind is if you could do a chart that nicely
handles live data (for life profiling, which is not the case yet), in
these scenarios you could always walk in windows and leave some room
for more data at the other end (ie: right), new input is only added to
the chart and will render quickly unless the window needs to be moved
or using auto-scale for axis and the new point triggers a scale
change.

overall very good projects

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri