On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 06:15:30 +0000 Andrew Williams <a...@andywilliams.me> said:

> Really? When he meant phpbb he said so - phase seemed like an autocorrect
> of phab, apologies if it was not. But perhaps we should wait for his reply
> rather than guessing.

yeah. he means phpbb :) https://www.phpbb.com/

and he's right. it's notorious for filling up with spam... since it's so
popular there are a gazillion script-kiddie "register a user (with fake email
address or even register a throw-away email address too), go post spam and then
run away" scripts for it.