> Hello.
>
> On 07/22/2017 11:41 AM, Davide Andreoli wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> all jenkins builds are still disabled,
>> we use those build to generate the python-efl release tarballs and
>> documentations,
>> I really don't like to change the release procedure for this...
>>
>> Can I reenable the python-efl builds? maybe just for some manual builds?
>>

> Yes, as long as it is only the python builds that is not a problem.

Thanks, I tried, but the build fail as it cannot find a recent efl build...
so unless we reenable also the changely_efl_gcc_x86_64 job we cannot run
the python one.

Not a big problem at this point, I already made a release from my machine.
It is just a bit sad that we have jenkins disabled since 2 months now...and
the server still continue too die