FYI I am still experiencing issues, that seem to stem from Terminology.
I thought it was related to Firefox. But just now I had like ~15
terminals open. I noticed typing in one slowed. That is always the
symptom or Firefox slows. But even after closing Firefox it would
remain till I closed a few terminals.

Just now I had no firefox open and nothing open but ~15 terminology
windows. Working remotely, not even any local load. But 1 CPU core was
maxed at 100% usage. Which is always the case when I experience this.

Closing terminology windows eventually drops the CPU usage, but E still
seems sluggish. Till I log out and back in again.

IMHO there is definitely some issue with EFL 1.20.3. It maybe
terminology but my gut says this is something deeper. I have
experienced similar with EFM as reported by others.

I think the only way to debug is via gdb, if I can. Since it is not
crashing. Unless I let it go till OOM if that occurs, and then causes
some crash. Seems like it would just max out system and remain that way
till hard reboot/power cycle. Really not sure how to debug or provide
information.

Maybe need to do efl logging and use the profiling viewer?

--
William L. Thomson Jr.