> Hello.
>
> We finally got a fix for various E crashes with the latest efl and this
> warrants a new stable update together with some other pilled up fixes.
>
> If you have anything else pending for a backport please do so until today
> evening in your timezone. I will prepare pre-release tarballs on Thursday
> and if nothing comes up do the final release on Friday.

Hi Stefan,

I'm hunting an ecore_exe bug since a month and this morning I finally
managed to isolate the bug in a simple test case.
This problem is present in all 1.20.X releases (not in 1.19.x) and is
preventing my mediacenter to work at all,
I will really appreciate if you can wait a little bit more, maybe until
Monday ?

Thanks
davemds