Hi All,

I am happy to announce that e21 will have Longer Term Support meaning
that regardless of when e22 is released e21 will continue to receive bug
fixes for the next 18 months (Until Jan 2018) and will receive updates
for critical issues (Crashes etc) for a further 12 months (Until Jan
2019). If you are maintaining a "Stable distribution" and a slight
tweeking of these dates will better suite you

I will try and keep track of all the issues, but if there is a bug fixed
and you would like it in a LTS release feel free to CC me to make life
even easier.

the exception here is Wayland where I expect Wayland users to move to
e22 after it released (whenever that maybe). e21 Will obviously continue
to receive Wayland fixes until e22 is released.

Cheers

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                            Adeliade Australia, UTC+9:30