On 17/08/17 22:09, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> The second and last release in our 1.19.x series. This maintenance
> release makes sure we bring all latest fixes from the 1.19 stable branch
> into a last release.
>
> For further updates please switch to the 1.20.x series.

Due to the length of the 1.18 and 1.19 release cycles combined with a
slightly shorter openSUSE release cycle, I will be covering 1.19 under
LTS as part of the work I am doing in support of openSUSE, 1.19.X may
possibly see further releases if anyone happens to find a significant
bug or security issues. But I will only be taking fixes for issues that
are known to fix something and have an associated ticket (If you find
such an issue please cc me on the issue in phab and mention you think it
should be in a LTS

--

Simon Lees (Simotek)                            http://simotek.net

Emergency Update Team                           keybase.io/simotek
SUSE Linux                           Adelaide Australia, UTC+10:30